Friday, January 15, 2010

oldies but goodies



My socks are old. Plain and simple, but I love them. Wool socks in the winter are really one of the greatest pleasures.

I spent some wonderful quality time with Laurel and Karli tonight. We went to Value Village and I of course found $11.86 worth of loveliness. We went to the mall and spent way too long picking out rings. I bought one for myself and Laurel bought me one for my birthday. I love them both! We went to Albertsons to get snacks for after my first basketball game tomorrow! Then we went to block buster and looked for a good love story. We ended up with Adam and I slept through most of it. We'll have to finish it this weekend haha. I just love those girls. They make me laugh so much and I am going to miss them tremendously when we all go our separate ways for college. God surely has blessed me with friends who share the same passions and meaning of life as I do. I couldn't be more thankful.

No comments: