Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Someday soon...



I'm going to go back to El Salvador.

I received a postcard from Edwin. I miss him and his family and of course that beautiful country.
Someday soon...
I'm going to lay in the middle of the street and watch the street lights change, just like Allie and Noah from the notebook.
I'm going to run through a field of flowers without a care in the world.
I'm going to go on a road trip to nowhere in particular.
I'm going to write a song and sing it to someone special.
I'm going to paint a picture with water colors.
I'm going to wear no shoes to school.
I'm going to tell a stranger a story.
I'm going to sleep past 11 a.m.
I'm going to scrapbook.
I'm going to write someone a meaningful letter.
I'm going to live out a Dove chocolate wrapper moment.
I'm going to play hopscotch.
I'm going to have a picnic in my truck bed.
I'm going to wear everything in my closet.
I'm going to tell everyone special in my life that I love them.

No comments: