Monday, February 1, 2010

daisy



My precious dog Daisy is getting old. She has cancer in her lungs and is noticeably getting worse as time goes by. We recently took her to the Vet and they told us that when she stops eating her food then it might be time to put her down. Just the last couple of days she won't eat her food unless my mom is in the room. My dad thinks she is holding out for my mom. It makes me want to cry every time I think about her. She won't even lift her head to look at me when I get home from school. I normally would get frustrated because she wouldn't stop barking. Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time she did bark. Gosh, I love that dog. She has been my Daisy baby since I was a little girl. I can't really imagine what it will be like without her. She is such a huge part of this family.

Today I was told that I need to share myself more with the world. According to this teacher I have so much to offer to people and it's selfish of me to hold it back. Is it because I'm shy? Or because I don't know how? Or maybe, I just don't want to... I'm pretty sure it's a combination of all three. I guess I don't feel worthy enough that people would want to see a passionate and soulful person that I am. I know I need to be more vocal and just "do" rather than hold back. From now on, that is my goal. I am going to strive to share myself, my goals, my visions with those I love and those I don't even know.

No comments: