Sunday, February 28, 2010

life's an adventure



Started off the day with a walk on the beach accompanied by Kevin and Eric. It's always great talking with friends who you don't get to see that often. I ate three chocolate chip banana bread muffins at breakfast. I couldn't help myself, they were satisfying my taste buds more than you know. God brought the sun out for quiet time and it was glorious. I closed my eyes, felt the heat on my face and could feel Jesus sitting next to me. We took communion, had cabin time out on the porch and started to clean and pack up. It was a quick weekend but so worth it. We traded Tanner for Andrew on the way home and every time we stopped it lasted about 40 minutes. It made the ride home so much longer but we all enjoyed the adventures. We made memories that I'll never forget.

No comments: