Sunday, April 25, 2010

kodak moments



Lately I've been thinking about those moments in my life that make up who I am and my experiences in my 18 years of living. I guess they could be called the Kodak moments. Some are great, amazing even incredible. Others are sad, depressing and simply terrible but they are "the moments." The things that happen everyday that make up me and my life. It's kind of weird how my mind has transformed into looking at everything as a potential photograph. I can flip though these photos in my mind and reminisce about my kodak moments.

Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14 Perfect reminder to have patience and love one another. Our lives often speak louder than words... God's doing great things in so many lives.

I've decided that showering over the weekend is pointless. I don't really remember the last time I've showered on a Saturday or Sunday, haha. I'm also really ready to be completely done with writing ridiculous essays about poems that I don't even understand. I feel like I've had around two every week for a while now!



This is how I feel at the moment :)

No comments: