Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A day of planting.



The trees are planted! Wahooo! I've been so stressed out about these suckers. I'm so relieved they are in the ground now. I hope every other senior enjoys them since they are our senior gift! I came home and realized that I was pretty much covered in dirt. I washed my feet and my tevas off in the bathtub and proceeded to bask in my sweaty, dirt caked clothes. Thank you so much to everyone who helped today!

Dinner consisted of standing in the kitchen eating carrots and a burrito while baking cookies and listening to the Classic Crime. How lovely that was!

My song to the Lord for today:

Let the songs I sing, bring joy to you
Let the words I say confess my love
Let the notes I choose be your favorite song
Father let my heart beat after you...

No comments: