Tuesday, June 1, 2010

tuesday

Busiest day ever...

- Beginning of Senior Week. Handed out donuts before school. We have so many extras. It looks like there will be donuts again tomorrow.
- Presented my CWP final in 4th hour. 1972 events! Nailed it.
- Last day at my intern. My goal was to not cry and guess what? I succeeded. I could barely get out of the door. The kiddos didn't want me to leave. Gosh they make me feel so loved. I sure am going to miss them. They loved their bookmarks and they made me a little book with pictures and notes from each student. So precious... I will keep it forever.
- Speech practice. Blah, blah, blah.
- Going away party for Jay in the park. There were 5 foreign exchange students there! I got a picture with all of them. It was like an internationally party from Switzerland, Germany, The Netherlands, and Israel. Gah, how cool is that!
- Baccalaureate practice. I'm really excited for tomorrow yet somewhat nervous. I hate being in charge of things!
- Erwin's house for a birthday celebration. Delicious home made carrot cake and ice cream.
- Struggled to find a graduation dress.
- Sitting on my bed falling asleep.






1 comment:

Laurel.Elise said...

i had carrot cake at my grad party today too!