Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Greatest People.

First of all, I have the greatest best friend. We rode bikes this morning, shared our creation pictures, had smoothies and talked about life. I needed a good best friend talk to put me in my place. It really hit me today how much I'm going to miss Laurel. She leaves in a couple weeks. My eyes got watery thinking about it.

Speaking of leaving, my mom flies to Ohio tomorrow and Andrew goes back to New York. I'm not quite sure when I'll see him again. Also, makes my eyes tear up.

I'm kind of doing a terrible job at this 365 project. I've missed so many days of taking a picture. Today was one of them. I guess my new years resolution has turned into more of a blog post everyday telling about what goes on in my day to day life than the whole picture aspect. I'm okay with it though so no worries.

I tutored two Asian girls for the second time today. They are both very sweet but teaching english is quite challenging. God must know that this will help me in my future of being a teacher. Or, he just wants me to be a servant. I think that's a better answer.

Campaigners was uplifting.

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Ephesians 3:16-19


God's love for us is far greater than anything we can imagine, even though we have deceitful and selfish hearts.

We were asked if something would change about our lives if Jesus was living our lives? Would our actions, words and decisions be the same or different? That really got me thinking...

Second of all, I have the greatest mom in the world. I have never seen someone who cares so much. I really don't know where or who I would be without her.

Lots of tears have come the last couple of days.. I'm not quite sure why. Things are changing. I suppose that's a good thing.

No comments: