Monday, August 16, 2010

Best Friends

I can't say it enough...
I have the greatest best friend in the world. God has seriously blessed me with a beautiful friend who loves the Lord, inspires me and encourages me to be a better person.

Laurel, Meryn and I went on a photo shoot this evening. They wanted some sister pictures and I wanted some best friends pictures. It was lots of fun, but it couldn't have been anything other than that. They both make me laugh more than anybody I know and I consider both of them sisters to me.







We saw some friends tonight that I haven't seen in forever. It was such a blessing to see all of their smiles. Hugs and laughs all around.

Two words... Star tripping.
Directions: In the dark, spin around in circles while looking at the stars, particularly one star. After 20 seconds someone will shine a flashlight in your face. You will fall down.

This is a crazy feeling, let me tell you. I felt drunk. Not that I would know what that feels like but it is so hard to stay on your feet.

Three words... The Last Song. Laurel and I checked the red box at 12:05 and guess what? They had it! I jumped up and down, that's how excited I was! Miley and Liam couldn't be any cuter.

No comments: