Friday, August 6, 2010

Love

Lots of talk of marriage and finding that special someone has come up today. I suppose you could say that I'm eager and excited! My new devotional book, Discovering the Bible, is really great and had me reading in Song of Songs today. It was all about loving your spouse with the blessing of the Lord and how wonderful it will be. Goodness, I just love looking at wedding photos. My friend Brandon recently got married and I came across his marriage and engagement photos. Wow, they were incredible! There's just so much to look forward to!

I didn't take this photo but I thought it was just darling.



And just for the record... I took a picture of a flower but it was a cliche flower photo and I was too lazy to upload it.

Also, this song came on the radio while I was driving today. The words gave me goose bumps and seriously reminded me why we're here on this earth. Lord, please reign in me.

"And I will live
To carry your compassion
To love a world that's broken
To be Your hands and feet
I will give
With the life that I've been given
And go beyond religion
To see the world be changed
By the power of Your name
Surely life wasn't made to regret
And the lost were not made to forget
Surely faith without action is dead
Let Your Kingdom come
Lord break this heart"

No comments: