Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lots O' Stuff!

I used up a role of film in my GT-304 and had it developed. I wasn't sure if it was going to work since it's the first role that's been in the thing since I got it at an estate sale. And guess what.. it worked! Here's a picture from the role of film:



Laurel and I are picking raspberries at her grandparent's house in Pullman.

I've pretty much put the finishing touches on packing. The floor of my room is completely covered and that's not even all of it. I'm just so thankful that I don't have to ship my things across the country. There is no way all of my stuff would make it. Two hours is far enough for me to go with half of my bedroom.



It just hit me that tonight is the last night I get to sleep in my own bed. Tomorrow night I'll be in an unfamiliar room all by myself. I'm scared and nervous but more importantly, I'm excited. Here's to the next chapter of my life!

No comments: