Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

The date today is pretty cool, I'm not going to lie.
Bethel church is the best. I've missed pastor Dave and the worship in wired.
Walked down the new road behind our house with mama.
It started raining.
Ate my favorite home cooked meal... Chicken tortilla soup! Thanks mom!
Packed up my things and picked up Rubal.
Back on the road we go.. in the pouring rain.
Not fun. And then it stopped.
The sky was beautiful.
Generation Church. I went by myself but that's okay. I had God to sit with me.
Mandatory meeting with all of Kamola.
Some serious stuff happened this weekend regarding parties and rufies. Scary!
Bed time.



You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.
2 Corinthians 9:11

No comments: