Saturday, October 16, 2010

My friends are the best...

Challenge course this morning.
It was absolutely freezing but lots of fun.
I'm beginning to get sick so I kind of felt like I wanted to just lay on the ground and go to sleep the whole time.
But, that's the nice thing about my bed. I took a long nap when I got back to my room.
Skype with Erwin, Christina, Kailee, Demie, Kristi, Victoria, Taylor, Nicole and Briana! All at the same time! Gosh, I miss them so much! I wish I could have been there to spend time with them last night.
Attempted some homework, got some dinner and watched a movie in Niel's room.
The Last Song!
I made a new friend who watched the movie with us.
Her name is Kaitlyn and she lives down the hall.
We were the only ones in the room getting excited when Will would do something cute.
Ah, us hopeless romantics.



Erwin sent me this picture of them skyping with me! I have such amazing friends!

No comments: