Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for...

- Jesus dieing on the cross for me.
- My parents who would give the world to me.
- The best sister I could ask for.
- A house to keep me warm and a bed to sleep in.
- My kitty Bella.
- My best friend Laurel and the crazy things she does to make me laugh.
- Coffee.. well mainly caffeine to keep me awake when class is boring.
- My camera to capture the world in photos.
- Books to read and movies to watch.
- Craft materials to make pretty things.
- Clothes to cover my body and shoes to wear on my feet.
- Food to eat and keep me plump.
- Music to dance to and sing along with.
- Wonderful grandparents and relatives.
- Wool socks :)

I could probably go on for a while.. I am a very lucky girl and have been blessed with so much. Thank you everyone who have been such huge support and role models for me these past couple of years. I could not ask for more amazing friends and family. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: