Monday, November 15, 2010

new beginnings

Young Life training tonight was extremely encouraging. Part of it was about worship and how it doesn't always have to be in singing form. We can give God glory by sharing what he is doing in our lives too. The second half was about diversity and how each and every one of us is different and has unique gifts to bring into the ministry. It reminded me that I was made exactly how God intended and I don't have to try and be like all of the other girls at college. I can be myself and be more than okay with that because who I am is needed in the ministry.



There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.
1 Corinthians 12:4-6

No comments: