Monday, January 11, 2010

But can I say just anything?



I must speak only what God puts in my mouth.
Numbers 22:38.


I am going to start guitar lessons soon. Whooop!
My sister made it in the top boat for crew. I couldn't be happier for her!
I have this new intense liking for floral patterns.
Little children bring so much joy to this world.
Tea has a way of making things better.
I love singing worship songs in the car.
Smoothie jelly bellys are my new favorite candy.
I'm going to terribly miss a few people in particular when it's time to go to college.
Wool socks are one of God's greatest gifts.
I must learn how to hacky sack very soon.
I'd really appreciate some warm weather when I wake up tomorrow.
I've had this strange urge to paint something for quite some time now.
I think it's about time to get myself a beautiful acoustic guitar. I might just have to part with my Gibson Les Paul Special.
I want to make a crown of flowers.
I need more tacks for my bulletin board.
I've been putting purple duct tape on my warts, hoping to make them go away haha.
Someday I'm going to donate my hair to locks of love.
I'd like another pair of Toms shoes.

1 comment:

Laurel.Elise said...

i was just telling someone today how much i wanted paint something! gah stop reading my mindddd lol maybe this weekend :) plus i promised jocelyn she could play with sidewalk chalk with us when we finally break it out...which i also think should happen this weekend :) or maybe its too cold...i dk lol. so much to do haha