Thursday, January 21, 2010

all done.



Cottage Living. Wonderful magazine.
(I happened to open to the fresh step kitty litter page.)

I am done with 1st semester finals! woohooo! Guess what that means? No more chemistry and no more 0 hour. My life just got 10 times better. The first half of the year just flew by. I swear every year goes by quicker and quicker. Before I know it, hello college! I'm so excited for what God has in store for me in this near future of mine. I'm also super excited for no school tomorrow. I took my CIE final today so there is no point in going just to revisit the classes I had today. We get out at 10:30 anyways so I won't be missing much... Tribe, cough. Another plus, I have no homework for the weekend! I do need to start working on my scholarships though.

I really want to get another pair of Toms. I need help deciding.. these ones? these ones? these ones? or... these ones?

I finished my book in the free afternoon that I had. I highly recommend it. If you like a good love story than this is a keeper. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. It's quite amazing how he captures emotions and characters so clear you feel like you're a part of the story. I'm going to re-read Dear John before the movie comes out. I honestly can't wait to see it. I'm not quite sure if I've ever been so excited to see a movie before.

I had left over chicken pot pie for dinner when I got home from yoga, which by the way tonight was hard. I'm pretty sure it had been in the fridge for, oh about a month. It still tasted good which is really all that matters. I had a few carrots, only because my mom told me to eat them and then I had the wonderful concoction of gram crackers with strawberry cream cheese in the middle. If you ever want a treat, whip that up! Your tongue will be very happy.

I found another song that speaks volumes about our Lord. Have a listen...

3 comments:

Laurel.Elise said...

you took it of your full eyebrow side! haha ;)

jessica strecker said...

that i did!

Liz Rose said...

oh indeed very good song! I love that one!