Friday, January 22, 2010

Motorcycle



Please meet... my future motorcycle (1978 DT175).

My dad and I are fixin' her up. It should be ready by this summer and I really can't wait. I've wanted to know how to ride a motorcycle for a while now and it's finally coming true. We are going to plan camping trips off our bikes with Laurel and her dad since my awesome best friend has a motorcycle of her own. I don't want to take the class so my dad is going to show me everything I need to know and how to ride. He excepts a 100% on the drive. Eeek. We layed out all of the part since we're putting it completely back together and it was pretty exciting. The fact that I don't know what anything was... haha. I will someday learn and can call myself a biker chick, wahoo.

A dear friend introduced Kina Grannis to me. She pretty much became famous over YouTube and is pretty darn amazing. I'm sure we can all say we're jealous of her voice.

No comments: