Tuesday, January 5, 2010

floral laces & memories...




First of all, my sister gave me yellow floral laces for Christmas and I found these sick purple shoes to put them in. I wore them today and it made me very happy every time I looked at my feet. Secondly, I've been thinking a lot about old times with friends. It's crazy to me how people can change so fast and so much. I guess all of these times, good and bad, will only shape us into who we are meant to be.

Two words...

Basketball practice! Today was the first practice with my Hawks team and they are absolutely adorable! They are just the sweetest things. I have a feeling that I am going to love coaching these boys. I feel so blessed that I can share with them the greatness of our Lord and play the game of basketball that I love and miss.

"...blessed are his children after him." -Proverbs 20:7

No comments: