Wednesday, January 6, 2010

just one of those days.




Today was one of those days where everything just flew by. We had early release which is always lovely but it seemed like I never had a moment to relax. In computer aps this morning I read about how 1200 pounds of dead octopus have been found off of the coast of Portuguese and they don't know the cause of it. It was a very intriguing article. I had a senior class meeting today and because of it I missed the FEA meeting which was a bummer. So much to do, not enough time. I had a pretty hard workout at the club and then I went to my mom's school Christmas program. It was adorable! Little children are just so cute. I just can't wait to teach my very own classroom someday. It is definitely time to get some good sleep. Goodnight.

No comments: