Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sundays.



I finally found the perfect ring! I've been looking for one ever since Laurel found her swirly one that takes up half of her finger. I became slightly jealous but I have a new love for my blue indian ring :)

I went to church today, then discipleship. Erwin had his group over too so we had a little coed bible study. He gave us a great talk about being faithful and true student leaders. It's always good to be refreshed with such honest words. I came home a little bit early to go to yoga with Emilee. She fell asleep so I ended up going by myself. It was nice. It gave me some alone time and I was able to think and clear my head. We had pizza for dinner and watched the first episode of this season of American Idol. It was so stinking hilarious. I don't have school tomorrow but I'm already ready for bed and it's 9:32. Sometimes I feel like a grandma. Most of the time I'd rather sit in my nice warm bed and read a good book instead of going out and doing things with friends. Hopefully that will change a little bit once I get to college. Andrew and Eric decided to scare me by banging on my window... I about pooped my pants and I sneaked out of my bedroom and told me dad who ran outside and was not happy! Haha, oh the joy of friends that do weird things.

I heard a very inspiring song in the car today. Remember, Jesus is always by your side. Take a listen. You're Not Alone - Meredith Andrews.

Call to Me and I will answer you and reveal to you great and mighty things which you do not know.
-Jeremiah 33:3

No comments: