Monday, January 18, 2010

When you get to the top...



...the view is beautiful.

My mom and I climbed Badger Mountain this morning. It was gorgeous, the sun was out and it gave me hope that Spring is on it's way! I posted a few more photos from the hike on facebook. I'm tired of going to the court club and running on the treadmill surrounded by sweaty people in a stuffy room. I really needed some fresh air because I knew the rest of my day would conclude of sitting inside working on homework which is exactly what I did. Endless amounts of Government review sheets, english novel reports and literary devices. I'm already anticipating the end of the year. Only a few more months and I'll be out of here. I'm not ready for school tomorrow but I'd really like these finals to be over so let's get going!

No comments: