Saturday, January 30, 2010

truth and lies.



Another game down. The boys played great again. My grandpa came to watch and he informed me that we need to work on passing. My team doesn't pass the ball, so guess what we'll be working on at practice? Haha, they are only 7 and 8 years old but I guess it's never too young to learn the technicalities of basketball.

Tomorrow is my dear friend Andrew's birthday so tonight we threw him a surprise party! It was so much fun. We decorated his house with baby animal streamers and turned out all the lights only to scare him when he walked through the door. He literally jumped right back outside. We spent the night playing games and just sharing laughter. It was a wonderful time.

Where did all the honest people go? Sometimes I feel like my past is a lie. I believe people too easily and end up falling for their lies. All I do is share my heart, my passions, my life and what do I get in return? A broken heart, lost promises, and forgotten truths. Someday, someday in heaven this will all be behind me. Until then, I will stare at this star filled night and pretend everything is perfect.

No comments: