Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear John



Dear John is a great movie. Period. I absolutely love chick flicks and this one was right up my alley. John and Savanah are so adorable. They make me want to fall into a relationship like theirs. I especially want to be on the beach. Watching them run on the sand wearing shorts and swimsuits made me so jealous. If I could be anywhere in the world, it would be where my feet could be buried in the warm sand, with the salty breeze blowing my hair and the sun beating down on my skin. Aww, doesn't that just sound glorious? The soundtrack to this movie is really good as well. My favorite song of the bunch happens to be Little House by Amanda Seyfried. I love that she is actually singing this song in the movie and it's not a fake voice. Gosh, I just love stories of people who are madly in love with each other. They make my heart happy.

No comments: