Thursday, February 4, 2010

live your life.



Build house and settle down; plant gardens and eat what they produce. Marry and have sons and daughters; find wives for your sons and give your daughters in marriage, so that they too may have sons and daughters. Increase in number there; do not decrease. Also, seek the peace and prosperity of the city to which I have carried you into exile. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.
Jeremiah 29:5-7


The Lord tells us to live our lives. He wants us to have a family and bring babies into this world. He wants us to share them and let them grow to be wonderful people who he has created them to be. He wants us to have houses and eat from our own gardens. I can't wait to live this part of my life. Don't get me wrong, high school has been a memorable time. I have loved these years. They have been hard, I've struggled but I've also made amazing friends and done and seen some pretty spectacular things.

My workout today was a failure. I have never felt so light headed and ready to just lay on the ground before. I went to group ride after a good 45 minutes of lifting and abs. Not the best idea. I'm sticking to yoga on Thursdays!

Random things of today:

I was interviewed at lunch for a spotlight in the school paper.
I've been intentionally washing my hands in the kitchen more often because I really like the smell of the soap. Pink grapefruit, mmmm.
I really enjoy listening to this song.
Tomorrow Dear John comes out and I'm going to see it with Laurel. I've been waiting months for this day.
I officially suck at strumming on the guitar.
And singing... lets add that one in there too.
I didn't have tea this morning and my day wasn't quite as complete.
I wore my Toms today. They are my favorite pair of shoes.

When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.

3 comments:

krista joy said...

I love my TOMS too.
everytime i wear them i think to myself, "I wonder if a little girl in Africa is wearing the same pair...
right now. That i bought for her."
They make me happy.
=)

jessica strecker said...

oh my gosh, what do your toms look like?? I think he same thing, it makes me soooo happy. i look at the website pretty much every day and i just want to have every pair! i love them!

krista joy said...

haha me too!
my dream wish would be to win a million dollars, and buy all of TOMS shoes!
=)
mine are white with splattered paint on them.
they're my favorite.
then I just have plain dark grey ones.