Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Greater Vision



The paper was not on the doorstep this morning went I looked out the window. I usually tip toe in my pajamas to the front door and peek around the corner to see if the paper boy has so kindly delivered it. Instead I found my mom's Guidepost magazine on the counter and opened it up while I ate my bran chex and cinnamon life. I came across a story about how the president of World Vision got his job. It's pretty darn inspirational. The whole time I read the story I had goosebumps up and down my legs. Here is his story: How Richard Stearns Took Over World Vision.
I also read about how he became a christian. It is quite possibly one of the greatest love stories I've ever read about. Having God at the center of love, life and completely everything about you is definitely needed. I also like to read about people who do, it makes my heart happy. Here is his love story : A Blind Date - With God.

I've got a little hope here, and I'd like to share it with you. Just make sure you don't drop it...

No comments: