Wednesday, February 3, 2010

loss of words.



For some reason I'm at a loss for words tonight. I had some pretty deep talks today with a friend that is really dear to me. We've slowly drifted apart but when we are together it's like we're best friends again. It's been a rather emotional day. Two of my best friends broke up. It's things like those that just make my heart sad. I know that everything will okay, but getting caught up in sad moments is never very fun. I realized today that there are so many more of my friends than I thought that don't know Jesus and spend every day trying to fill their empty hearts with things that just won't do it. They look to drinking, sex, drugs, idols and trying to make themselves look perfect. My heart goes out to them. I will pray for them and hope that God will work on their hearts.

No comments: