Sunday, February 14, 2010

spread the love



Today is Valentines day. Jesus is my special valentine. At discipleship we talked about loving Jesus with everything we have. The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. The Lord protects the unwary; when I was brought low, he saved me. -Psalm 116: 5-6. He loves us more than anything and anyone and that is something to be thankful for. If we are wanting to rebel against Jesus and his plans for our lives than we don't love him enough. My goal everyday is to love him with every part of myself.

LOVE is the root.
OBEDIENCE is the fruit.


My parents gave me my birthday gift tonight and it was an ipod touch! Holy smokes, this is one cool gadget. It is so awesome and I'm super excited to put all of my music on it. Now I won't have to erase 10 songs every time I want to add one cause guess what? This new guy holds 17,000 songs! Yes, that's right, 17,000. Oh man, I just can't wait to play around with it more. Thank you mom and dad, and grandma and grammy! I love you all.

I ran 5 miles today and it was much needed. I haven't had a good hard workout like that in a long time. I don't really remember the last time I sweat that much! I've been in a depression state for a while and exercising really helps to lift my spirits. My mom had this great idea of training for the Bloomsday race in Spokane. It's a 7.5 mile race and I've decided that I'm going to do it. I'm pretty sure it's the second biggest race in the world or United States, I'm not quite sure on that one. I do know that thousands of people take part it in and I'm really excited. I'm going to start training and it will give me something to strive for. I really want to get in good shape and have a nice swim suit bod for the summer ;) I need a little motivation to stop eating sweets everyday.

Anyways, I hope everyone had a wonderful valentines day! Spread the love.

1 comment:

Laurel.Elise said...

gosh i love that picture