Saturday, March 20, 2010

list



I feel like making a list, so here it goes:

- I realized that I take a lot of close up macro shots. I think it's cause they come out differently every time.
- I practiced my guitar today. I still suck.
- I'd really enjoy learning how to do origami.
- I like talking with my mom about religion while walking around the neighborhood.
- My closet got cleaned out today. I filled a big garbage bag of things I don't want.
- My throat still hurts and my body is still aching.
- I watched New Moon and had dinner with some friends that I haven't hung out with in over a year. I've truly missed them.
- I have a food addiction. If it's in front of me, I eat it.
- I made a "to do" list today. I love crossing things off.
- I can't stop listening to this goodness.
- Childrens liquid flu medicine is one of the nastiest things ever!
- It is finally bare foot weather and I'm so grateful.
- I miss my little basketball team.
- I am running out of thoughts for today. My brain is tired.

2 comments:

Laurel.Elise said...

its that unity song!! haha

Casey Singleton said...

check "Parachutes" by Trev Hall. Nothing but good melodies.