Wednesday, March 24, 2010

rollar blades...





... and scooters! Laurel and I took an adventure this afternoon and whipped out the wheels. Laurel in her dress and I with my good old trusty blades on my feet we headed down the path along the river. We played on the swings and had some quality best friend time. Laurel: taking a look at some high schoolers with their mother, "aren't they a little old to be throwing rocks?" Me: taking a look at Laurel, "aren't we a little old to be scootering?" Haha, oh how I just love her! Making our way back to the cars we spotted a lady holding a ferret. We couldn't pass this up, so we had a good conversation with the lady and got to pet the long animal. He was flat out adorable, complete with a harness and dog tag!

In my sweaty rollar blading t-shirt I went to the All City Talent Show rehearsal. I get to be curtain girl. Woohoo! Came home and attempted to keep my eyes open for American Idol. I'm not quite sure about this season. It doesn't have the best talent but I'm sure we'll come out with a quality individual.

He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because God keeps him occupied with gladness of heart. Ecclesiastes 5:20

1 comment:

Megan Hubbard said...

Jessi! Of course I'll tell you all about it!

I've loved reading your blogs. They're always so well written, & your pictures are always amazing.

I love this little ferret. what a cute little friend haha.