Tuesday, April 6, 2010

faces





My grandpa sweater was worn today and for some reason I always get a lot of compliments which makes me happy! I'm really ready for some warm weather to show up. No more of this wind please! I watched Laurel's tennis match after school and had some great laughs with Nick, Meryn and Mrs. Adami. Went for the daily walk with my mom and had spaghetti for dinner. I got some on my shirt, of course.

Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. Ecclesiastes 12:13. I love this verse because it's so true. Everything we do here on earth is not worth it if it's not done for the glory of the Lord. We were put here on earth to love Him and each other and obey his rules and plans for our lives and witness to those around us about how he saves.

No comments: