Monday, April 5, 2010

yes, no picture



I'll admit it, even though I don't want to. My camera was not held in my hands today therefore, I have no picture of my own to post. I liked this though one and thought it suited me :)

First day back to school after Spring Break... it was a little challenge to get through but was overall a pretty good day.

Do not revile the king even in your thoughts, or curse the rich in your bedroom, because a bird of the air may carry your words, and a bird on the wing may report what you say. Ecclesiastes 10:20. How weird would it be if a bird actually eavesdropped on your thoughts and the little things you mumbled to yourself? I guess it's an interesting thought... would I want someone else to know what goes through my head every second of every day? The things is, there already is... God. He knows every single thing that goes in and comes out of my brain, and my mouth. I'd have to say that I'm not proud of all of those words and thoughts that travel through there from day to day but I am proud to say that there is a God who wants to know my every thought even if I'm not proud of it. He wants to know every single thing about me and that is truly amazing. There is no one else in the world who could possibly want to know every flaw, every quirky or cute thing about me but God does. I've known that for a long time but to really think about God knowing you perfectly inside and out is a pretty awesome thought.

No comments: