Tuesday, April 27, 2010

interesting







Fake accent, feeding high schoolers cloves, cracking jokes, equals the greatest sub ever. This lady was convinced that these little clove things would give us fresh breath. Apparently she buys them by the bag at the grocery store. It kind of felt like I had a piece of bark in my mouth. We were instructed to stick them in between our gum and lip and just let it sit there to freshen our breath, haha. It stayed there until I bit the little ball thing and discovered how strong the actual clove was.

I took a trip to Richland after school and watched Laurel play a little bit of tennis. She didn't start on time so we had time to hang out and talk. We always have so much to tell each other, there really is never any silence. We had a best friend moment today... complete with laughter that lasted quite a while. Ahh those are the best! She completes me.

I felt my clever side coming out when my mom and I took a trip to the craft store to get supplies to make a guarder for prom. Lady bug button? Check! Oh man, I can't wait for this one to be finished! :)

2 comments:

Laurel.Elise said...

look at felix in the back!

Unknown said...

I love this picture. You two are definitely soul sisters. Did they write that song about you? :)