Tuesday, April 20, 2010

spiders. shots. prom.



I spent a great deal of time today trying to figure out how to get the giant black jumping spider on the wall of my room to the outer walls of the house. I came out successful! We were both happy campers after I flung him out the door. I can't even count the number of shots I've gotten and today I got to add one more. Probably one of the most painful - Guardasil.. mhmm, now I can go crazy and have sex with everyone! Totally kidding, but it's supposed to help make my warts on my fingers go away! I'm really praying this does the trick. As I was doing my homework this evening the doorbell rang... my mom made me get the door, of course. There were roses and foot prints in paint going down to my truck with a note stuck in the window. Tommy O wrote me a very clever note asking me to prom! He'll have a little surprise waiting for him tomorrow ;) I'd write more but I have a long day ahead tomorrow and a girl needs her beauty rest!

No comments: