Wednesday, May 26, 2010

middle of the week



Jayanah Morad is a beautiful foreign exchange student from Israel and I have gotten to know her pretty well this year during her visit to the U.S. Today she gave her last lecture in ASB and by the end I had tears running down my cheeks. In Casey's blog post the other day he said something about the beauty of dreams coming true and tears flowing because of the pure beauty. There was pure beauty in her slide show that she shared. She said that she's had a bucket list since she was little but never crossed anything off until she came to the U.S. She went to Disneyland, had Starbucks, rode a horse, went to an American prom and tons more. She is such an amazing girl and I have been so blessed to have her in my life even though it's been for such a short time. I'm going to miss you so much Jay! God has wonderful things for you back in Israel!

1 comment:

jayanah morad said...

Jessi, I love you soooo much i am gonna miss you omygosh god bless all your day and i pray for him to make alll your dreams come true!! i have tears down my cheeks right now too lol!