Friday, May 14, 2010

oh yes, please come summer!

Class picture with my beautiful second graders! We played those patty cake sing a long games at recess. Gosh, I'm going to miss these kids so much. June 1st is my last day with them. They kept asking me if I could be their teacher... it makes me feel like such a special person.




I haven't seen Laurel all week so after school we met at Roasters. Side note - by far the cutest coffee shop I've ever been to! I'm not quite sure what was going on but the I'm pretty sure the guy working there was trying to hit on us. He did have a lip ring so I was okay with it ;) With out iced mochas we hit up our favorite spot by the river and had some much needed bonding time. We attempted to get some color, sang songs, wrote songs (just wait for that one), and talked about best friend things. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather.. so beautiful!





Karli and I went to the movies and saw Letters to Juliet. Goodness, can I just go to Italy right now please? I wouldn't mind falling madly in love with a nice Italian boy. That movie is one of the cutest I've ever seen. Everyone in the theater was giggling the whole time because it was just so precious.

Taco bell followed where we were bothered by a table of boys who felt the need to ask us if we knew anyone who smoked weed. What a nice way to impress a couple girls while eating dinner. After Karli ate 3 tacos and 3 cookies.. I take that back, I ate one of them... we filled up the sluggy bug with gas and headed to Wal-Mart. We browsed around for a while.. Karli bought 3 shirts. There is something special about the number 3 tonight, haha. Before long we both could barely walk we were so tired so we headed home.

No comments: