Tuesday, June 29, 2010

:)

I walked in the house this morning to find a cup sitting in the middle of the hallway with a book and a piece of paper on top reading, "spider in here". I got a good laugh out of it but my sister wasn't too happy. She was not about to take care of the little, well I should say big guy and put him outside.



FYI: Strawberries are so delicious right now!



Andrew and I went shopping at the craft store. He's a cute little puppy isn't he? :)



Midnight showing of Eclipse? Yep. The amount of giggles and "ohh's" and "aww's" during the movie was rather ridiculous. I think I laughed at just about everything. I was a huge fan of the books but the movies seem to be getting cheesier. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it but it still upsets me that Bella chooses Edward. I've been waiting for Bella and Jacob to have a kissing moment and they definitely did in this one. It was pretty intense, haha. Katie and I had a good time making fun of things and freezing our rears off. Movies theaters are overrated! It was a late night but well worth it!

No comments: