Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shots.Photos.Berries.

I've decided that if I get another shot in my body I'm going to have a meltdown. Shots in the fingers on Monday, new ultrasound tool at the dentist that felt like needles were going in my gums and now another shot in my arm. Lame!

I walked into the health office and there was a family with four kids. The mother kept calling one of the little girls "Mina" and it brought all those memories from Royal Family Kids Camp come rushing back. My little Mina. I wonder how she's doing.. is she happy? Is she being loved by her family? All I can do is hope and pray.

Evan asked me to help him with his culminating project by letting him take pictures of me. I'm always up for a photoshoot so I put on my new skirt and tank top and we hit up those wheat fields. It's a lovely day and we had fun!



My mom and I picked some raspberries in the back yard. We managed to come in with two containers full. I remember going out in my little flip flops when I was a child and having the best time picking and eating those berries. Some things never get old.

I checked the oil in my truck, put some air in the tires, got the GPS ready and packed my backpack. I should be all set to go to orientation at Central tomorrow!

No comments: