Monday, June 14, 2010

emotional.

Maybe it's that time of month because I just flat out felt emotional today. I slept until 11:30 which could be a new record for me. Normally my version of sleeping in is 9:00 at the latest. It felt good to get that extra sleep.

I went in for my finger appointment today. The doctor started explaining the symptoms of this new injection that we haven't tried yet and I just lost it. I started crying.. it was rather embarrassing but I'm just tired of all of this. Of getting my fingers injected and having them blow up like balloons and being red and puffy and in pain. I just want these warts to go away.

Overall, it's just been kind of a blah day. I've felt tired and wanting to do nothing. I know it's just one of those days. Tomorrow will be better.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28


1 comment:

Katie Roberts said...

I love you jessi. :)
I love that you always look to God for your encouragement. It encourages me. :)