Thursday, June 10, 2010

good times

Well, it's official.. watching Laurel do tae bo is one of the funniest things I've ever seem. She was trying very hard and therefore I give her complete credit. We'll be working on those kicks! ;)

Another lazy day.. worked on the slide show for my graduation party tomorrow night and did things around the house.

Out to dinner and ice cream for Grammy's birthday! A mondito burrito from taco del mar and white chocolate frozen yogurt from sweet treats filled my belly.

Then spent the rest of the evening around a camp fire with some of my dearest friends. I love when we all get together and share stories. Every single one of them is a precious gift from God and I'm so thankful for them. They make my life beautiful.

I was looking through my picture box today and came across this polaroid of me when I was a youngster :)

No comments: