Wednesday, June 9, 2010

picnic

L to the aurel and I hiked badger this morning. We took the new trail and laughed the whole way up. She made me a smoothie for breakfast :)

I've gone out to lunch more times this week than I have the whole year. I met Kailee, Kristi and Demie at the river for a picnic. We had pizza, cupcakes, watermelon, and capri suns. Quite the picnic food right?



I am a complete trucker in that picture, haha.

I also:
- Cleaned my room.
- Ate a gigantic marshmallow.
- Sat at the computer for way too long.
- Attempted to take the "Abercrombie & Fitch" stitching off of a sweatshirt. Oh boy, that's going to be a project.
- Got scolded for burping rather loudly.
- Read an article about how effective putting duct tape on warts can be.
- Campaigners. Ate three tacos and too many cookies. Had some good discussions about Jesus and what we've learned throughout the year.
- Sweet Treats for ice cream, however, I just ate everyone's waffle cookies instead.

This has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

2 comments:

Laurel.Elise said...

did you wash that shirt since you last wore it ;)

jessica strecker said...

nope!