Thursday, June 3, 2010

last day!

Today is my last day of high school...
ever!

I honestly can't believe it has come to an end so fast! This year absolutely flew by. I am so happy to say though that I have had four amazing years in high school. My friends are truly incredible and have blessed my life in more ways than I could have ever imagined. Tommy posted a blog about things he has learned.. I felt like I wanted to do the same...

- Life throws you curve balls.. some are amazing and others are harder to deal with.
- Chocolate covered pomegranate seeds are the bomb!
- People will let you down, love them anyways.
- Good friends make life beautiful.
- Yoga is simply a gift from the Lord.
- Wool socks can always make you feel warmer, inside and out.
- A boy who can sing will catch my attention in no time at all.
- Take nothing and nobody for granted.
- Being true to yourself is the only way to go.
- Jesus is more than I could ever imagine.
- Crying isn't always a bad thing.
- A good hug is the greatest remedy.
- Expensive clothes are over-rated.

I could probably make this list 100 times longer but it's late and my mind is running on empty. I've had so much on my mind lately with everything I've been planning for the senior class and things coming to an end.

This has been one heck of a journey, that's for sure :)



No comments: