Monday, June 7, 2010

lots o' laughs

This guys shirt made me laugh.



I went to lunch with Amber today. We decided on Mongolian Grill... It was quite the experience for me. I've only been there once and it was quite a while ago so I laughed pretty hard when I saw the overflowing bowls of noodles. She helped me through the process so it was a successful run. A little bit of hot sauce to the grillers is apparently a different story to me so while we ate, my face was sweating. We had some good conversation while eating or heaping bowls of delicious-ness. My fortune cookie sucked. I just had to add that.

I got to hang out with Laurel today, finally! It seriously seems like ages since I've seen her. We had best friends moments and I can say it again.. I'm so thankful for her. I couldn't ask for a more supportive, loving, beautiful best friend. I got to meet her friend Matt tonight also. He seems like a very nice boy! We all piled in my truck and took some flash light pictures. We came out with a few good ones but i don't have one to post because they are all on Laurel's camera. I applied a fake tattoo sleeve onto Laurel's arm. Now we can both feel B.A. ;)



No comments: