Sunday, June 6, 2010

college kids now

Well, no more school to go to on Monday.
First official day of being done with high school.
It's a rather funny feeling. I'm not quite sure what to think yet.



My cousin Kat and uncle Tom left to go back to California today. It was so nice having them up to visit. My grandma is still here from Ohio and I'm so thankful she's here too. I couldn't ask for a more supportive and loving family.

I went to Laurel's graduation party today. It was Amanda's, Natalie's, Jenna's and Jarod's as well. Had some great conversations, good laughs, wonderful food and soaked up the sun. Nap time again? I think so. I crashed when I got home. Woke up 2 and a half hours later. Watched some t.v. with the fam and then hit the hay. It's been such an eventful couple of weeks.

No comments: