Wednesday, July 14, 2010

bike ride, smoothies, senior photos, what a day!

Laurel and I went for a two hour bike ride along the river and jumped off the dock once we got hot. We stripped our socks, shoes and shirts and hit the cold water. It was so refreshing but I had to work up some courage to even do it in the first place. I don't know why I was so afraid but I was.. Good thing Laurel held my hand and forced me to do it! We attempted to go through the drive through on our bikes but ended up just going inside to have smoothies. We left wet butt marks on the seats, oops.



I took Jennifer Jones's and her boyfriend Austin's senior pictures tonight. It was the first senior photo shoot I've done this year but it was a lot of fun. I think the pictures turned out pretty nice as well.







On the way home the sunset was absolutely gorgeous. It was a challenge to snap a photo while driving but I managed.



Laurel, Andrew, Matt and I then went to the movie Despicable Me. It was simply adorable! I recommend it to anyone. You'll laugh the whole time and it will make your heart happy.

No comments: