Thursday, July 1, 2010

hello july.

Ellensburg here we come!
Jocelyn and I hopped in the truck and headed to Central for orientation. The car ride up was filled with laughs and it seemed like years never separated our close friendship when we were youngsters. We were given lots of papers and found out our room mates.. My room mates name is Carrie. I facebook stalked her and asked her to be my friend, haha. I'm still waiting for acceptance. I was put into group #16 and met a friendly boy named Luke. I can tell we'll be friends :)

I ate pizza three times today and now I'm regretting it.
I also spent three hours making up my preferred class schedule. I'm taking geology.. we'll see how this goes. I guess it could be good for when my students come up to me and ask if a rock is lava, then I'll know. Apparently, that's happened to my mom.

Joc and I made our beds and slept with our heads where most people would have their feet. She is such a spunky, care free girl and it was refreshing to spend time with her. She attempted to get inside the cupboard above the closet. There's never a dull moment with this girl.

No comments: