Saturday, July 31, 2010

July is almost over.

- So tomorrow is the first day of August. How crazy is that! That will be the 8th month of the year and I honestly can't believe it.

- I helped with Upward soccer evaluations for about 5 hours today. I wish I could coach a team this year but leaving for school is making that rather impossible. It was fun to see all the little ones having fun though. It poured rain for a little while but was fun none the less.

- My picture for today was taken with my GMTEX GT-304 Film camera so I can't post it but just for the record, I did take a picture today :)

- Dad made macaroni and cheese for dinner. It was just the two of us. We also decided to get rowdy and go out to a movie. Let's just say that Inception is interesting, crazy and awesome! We never really get to hang out, just us, so it was fun to have some dad time. He's the best.



- I laughed out loud reading these to myself. Please disregard #4, it's inappropriate.

No comments: