Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Give Me Desire

Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before men, I will disown him before my Father in heaven.
Matthew 10:32-33


Workers should be bold and should stand in awe before God.
There is no place for timidity.
Eternity is at stake.

For the Lord gives wisdom;
from his mouth come knowledge and understanding;
He stores up sound wisdom for the upright;
He is a shield to those who walk in integrity,
guarding the paths of justice
and watching over the way of his saints.
Proverbs 2:6-8


If we really desire to know God with all of our hearts He has promised results for us.
Why would anyone settle for less?



Now time for the play by play of today...
We went shopping this morning. I bought a rather expensive sweatshirt from The North Face store. I know it will come in handy for all those cold, blustery days ahead of me at Central. Plus, it's really cute. It was really windy again today so we all just layed out in the sand and read our books. The white capped waves weren't very inviting to say the least. I did finish my book though. The Ishbane Conspiracy is the name of it. It gives a very interesting perspective of how demons try to mess with your life. I recommend it to anyone. I had a veggie burger for dinner, we played a couple intense rounds of cards and then some more lounging on the couch. That seems to be one of my favorite spots these last couple of days.



No comments: