Thursday, August 12, 2010

Paddle Boarding, The Beach & Senior Photos.

That is pretty much what my day consisted of.
I've decided that paddle boarding is the best thing to do in the water!
I really struggled at first but once you get the hang of it, talk about peaceful.
The water is so clear here and it's absolutely beautiful.



Also, laying out in the sand, feeling the sun tanning your skin and reading a love story... quite possibly one of the most peaceful things to do.



I took my cousin Alex's senior photos tonight.
He is really one of the tallest people I know but he is definitely turning into a handsome young man.
His friend Phil has been here for the week with him so he came along too.
I snapped a couple shots of them together.





My uncle made dinner and we ate it on the beach while the sun went down. It was some of the best chicken and corn I've ever had.



No comments: