Saturday, September 18, 2010

Busy Day

Today was one of the busiest days I've had in a while.

Every year there is a competition called the Wildcat Cup which is a giant relay race between the different areas on campus. We each have a color to represent and South campus was blue. We got decked out in our color and headed to the football game! First CWU football game of the year and it was great. We dominated the other team so the score was pretty racked up but that's a good thing. Next came the most intense relay race I've ever seen. So much yelling and jumping around... too bad North campus won the competition. Supposedly, they get bragging rights for the rest of the year.



Some more free stuff tonight. I also got my picture drawn by a very popular caricature man. I apparently have lots of freckles on my nose. The hour wait was worth it. I will be hanging it on my wall soon.

Now, it's pouring rain outside and I'm more than ready for bed.

No comments: